Year of Establishment 2003
Till date total 450 couples were took part in this program, who had followed and completed full program. Out of this max. Participants, in all observations majority showed normal values or fell well within the normal limits of antenatal and postnatal period as per ICMR criteria. The difficult labour and also post natal complication were minimum in the classical texts of Ayurveda have definite role to play in the offspring, hence it proved the high values of the concepts and also highlights the benefits of the same, Ayurveda, being a native system of Medicare, it has reached to the core of the native folk and because of this it is very easy to reestablish the benefits of ayurvedic antenatal care amongst the general public with some clinic pharmacological interventions. Now there is urgent need to formulate strategies if national level to promote ayurvedic system of medicine to reduce the maternal morbidity as well as mortality rates and to implement them top to grass root levels.
Service Provided By GAK
- Clinical services – OPD
- Assistance for the development of clinical practice in Grabha Sanskar – Antenatal Care
- Consulting facilities for the development of clinical setup for practicing Garbhavigyan – Garbhasanskar
- World class library for information & research
- Consultation & Guiding for appropriate therapy
Education & Training Program
- Training programs for Clinical/Physicians & Paramedics are also conducted by institute.
- Seminars, Workshops or CME are conducted for updated knowledge.
Facilities Avail at GAK
- Daily OPD for the patients
- Day care center
- Minor Operation Theater
- Drug dispensary for Antenatal Care program
- Special panchakarma treatment
- Yoga Therapy for pregnant lady
- Music Therapy for pregnant lady
- Diet and daily regiment advice
Protection and sibling rearing is a law of nature and given utmost importance in biological world. Ayurveda the medical system and science of life that cherished India form time unknown is also no exception for this. Much attention has been given by all most seers of the past and they have Covered all aspects of antenatal care, not only these embryological but genetic considerations too are well studied and recorded by them.
The approach of Ayurveda to antenatal care is unique. It starts along with fertilization (or even before, age of marriage, mental and physical status of the partners, time of copulation, etc.) and continues till labour. Each and every aspect of growing fetus its needs along with health of mother for an easy, smooth and safe child birth are covered under the heading of “Garbhini Paricharya”.
All the body parts of foetus are developed grossly in the first trimester. Body parts and psychological bhavas like chetana, manas and intellect become conspicuous in the second trimester. In the third trimester overall growth and development of the body parts take place and the fully growth up Garbha awaits for Prasava or delivery. The do’s and don’ts that have to be followed in diet, physical activity, hygiene and conduct are similar in Ayurveda and western science, but the month wise regimen which is describe in Ayurveda is unique.
Objective of Institute
- Educating about parenthood
- Providing platform for best progeny to couple.
- Services for preconception, Antenatal and Postnatal healthcare for best progeny.
- Infertility management through Ayurveda
- Educating medical fraternity about Garbhavigyan – Garbhsanskar.
Mission & vision
“Srestha Vyakti Nirman – Srestha Samaj Nirman – Srestha Rastra Nirman”
- Providing “Uttam santati through Ayurvedic Antenatal Care.
- Mother and child – health and education.
The Kendra is treating..
- Getting best progeny
- Child development
We are treating infertility by Ayurvedic Herbs and Panchkarma Therapies. The procedures undertaken in garbhsanskar are-
Treatment and consultation is being provided by well qualified Ayurvedic doctors. For Panchkarma treatment we have qualified and well trained staff. During Antenatal Program we are providing consultation as well as materials on…
- Music CDs
- Activity Plans
Special Yoga instructions Yoga Experts. Our team:- Consulting physician – Dr. karishma narvani